Sunday, May 6, 2012

A lovely lamp...

Check out my new lamp!  Isn't it lovely?!?  Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely adore anything that is turquoise, and when I saw this lamp I knew it would be a perfect addition to my bedroom.  I really like finding unique pieces for decorating my home.  I got this from Target, so I guess I can't count this as being the one-of-a-kind type of unique, but I'm OK with that since it's the pretty kind of unique!

Sometimes it can be really hard for me to make a decorating decision because I want it to look just right.  Thankfully, this decision only took two trips to Target - one time when I first discovered it and a second time to actually decide that I loved and it had to add it to my home. 

In the almost eight years that I've lived in my house I have been slowly decorating my bedroom.  I have just one thing left to do - find a piece of artwork for above my bed.  Once I have that sorted out I will post a picture of the finished look!  In the meantime, I will enjoy my new lovely lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment